- "The highest rated system within the test 2010 is PlagAware"
Test HTW Berlin, 2010
- "PlagAware was one of the best systems in the area of usability"
Test HTW Berlin, 2013
- "PlagAware identified more web sources than most of other systems
c't Test Plagiarism Search Services, 2011
- 10.07.2017 - Server location in Germany - why is this of imprtance for your plagiarism checks? More...
- 16.03.2017 - Further improved recognition performance with the PlagAware FullScan technology. More...
- 20.01.2017 - New functions for free plagiarism checks of text versions. More...
- 01.11.2016 - Make own forms for the submission of assignment per "Drag & Drop" available to your students and pupils!
- 15.10.2016 - The expanded PlagAware API allows the transfer of text documents from your application
- Further news...
Storage and Usage of Personal Data
We store and use your personal information solely to process your orders and for contacting you. In case you have subscribed to the PlagAware newsletter, we will additionally use your e-mail address to deliver the newsletter.
Disclosure of Personal Data
If you have granted a SEPA direct debit mandate, the identification number of the direct debit mandate, the account holder as well as your bank account details are transmitted to the executing bank. In these cases, the transmission is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act. The amount of transferred data is limited to the minimum necessary.
We will not disclose any of your personal data to third parties for other purposes.
We are using cookies to be able to make our services available. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of our cookies are deleted immediately after the end of the browser session (after the browser window is closed). Other cookies remain on your device and will allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our web site.
Access, Correction, Blocking and Deletion of Personal Data
The Federal Data Protection Act grants you the right of access to your personal data. Additionally, you have the rights to correct, to request blocking and deletion of your stored data. If deletion is prohibited by legal, contractual, tax retention periods or other statutory reasons, your personal data may be subject to blocking rather than to physical deletion.
Application of Data Protection Laws
Personal data is collected and stored exclusively in the context of the laws of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
For further information or questions about privacy at PlagAware UG (limited), please send us an email to email@example.com.