- "The highest rated system within the test 2010 is PlagAware"
Test HTW Berlin, 2010
- "PlagAware was one of the best systems in the area of usability"
Test HTW Berlin, 2013
- "PlagAware identified more web sources than most of other systems
c't Test Plagiarism Search Services, 2011
- 10.07.2017 - Server location in Germany - why is this of imprtance for your plagiarism checks? More...
- 16.03.2017 - Further improved recognition performance with the PlagAware FullScan technology. More...
- 20.01.2017 - New functions for free plagiarism checks of text versions. More...
- 01.11.2016 - Make own forms for the submission of assignment per "Drag & Drop" available to your students and pupils!
- 15.10.2016 - The expanded PlagAware API allows the transfer of text documents from your application
- Further news...
- Utilized Sources:
- All documents and texts of supported file types publicly accessible in the world wide web
- All reference documents uploaded to your personal library (optional, free of charge)
- All texts of performed or scheduled plagiarism scans (optional, free of charge)
- Plagiarism Scan Costs: 1 ScanCredit per text page, see also Pricing and License Models
- Plagiarism Scan Duration: Depending on server workload and text length between few seconds up to several hours
- Maximum Text Length: 750'000 characters (approx. 350 pages)
- Editing of Plagiarism Scans: Exclusion of not relevant sources, selection of reporting area, editing of meta information (e.g. description, author, project)
- Sharing of Plagiarism Scans: Download ass PDF report, permanent link for external reviewers
Submission of Texts
- Text Submission: Upload of text files, copy & paste of plain texts, programming interface (API)
Supported File Formats:
- Plain text files (*.txt),
- Formatted (rich) text files (*.rtf),
- Web pages (*.htm, *.html),
- Microsoft Word documents (*.doc, *.docx),
- Open Office documents (*.odt),
- Adobe Acrobat documents (*.pdf),
- Direct text submission by copy & paste
- Maximum file size: 15 MB per file
- Maximum count of parallel file uploads: 50
- Submission of Monitored Texts:
- Automatic acquisition of web page URLs during web site monitoring
- Submission of web page URLs by sitemap file
- Manual entry of web page URLs
- Manual upload of text files using you personal library
- Selection of scan area: Automatic detection or using PlagAware HTML comment tags
- Scan Scheduling:
- Manually between 500 and 2500 scans per day
- Automatic usage of subscription ScanCredit volume
Further Free Services
- Grafical comparison of two or more given texts
- Creation of content reports including text contents and screenshot of a given web page
- Plagiarism scans of texts against the private text library (no web sources)