- "The highest rated system within the test 2010 is PlagAware"
Test HTW Berlin, 2010
- "PlagAware was one of the best systems in the area of usability"
Test HTW Berlin, 2013
- "PlagAware identified more web sources than most of other systems
c't Test Plagiarism Search Services, 2011
- 10.07.2017 - Server location in Germany - why is this of imprtance for your plagiarism checks? More...
- 16.03.2017 - Further improved recognition performance with the PlagAware FullScan technology. More...
- 20.01.2017 - New functions for free plagiarism checks of text versions. More...
- 01.11.2016 - Make own forms for the submission of assignment per "Drag & Drop" available to your students and pupils!
- 15.10.2016 - The expanded PlagAware API allows the transfer of text documents from your application
- Further news...
What is Content Theft?
PlagAware has been developed to detect and trace plagiarisms of websites and finally obtain the deletion of the copied contents. PlagAware is a comprehensive software system, which offers to the operators of websites an automatic observation of their own pages against possible content theft. Furthermore it offers administration functions and tools to counteract the content theft in the appropriate way. Follow our photo gallery to gain insight into PlagAware's functions for the protection of websites against content theft!
Photo gallery: Monitoring of a website against content theft with PlagAware
Further application fields
You operate an article directory or a internet catalogue? Maybe you pay high charges for your content? Then you should know, whether the texts, which were sold to you, were copied from wikipedia!Use of PlagAware for the plagiarism assessment of texts
The photo gallery shows only a small part of the functions of PlagAware, which are available for the observation of website-content and the tracing of website-plagiarisms. Register now free and not binding to become acquainted with PlagAware!Register now free and non-binding to PlagAware