- "The highest rated system within the test 2010 is PlagAware"
Test HTW Berlin, 2010
- "PlagAware was one of the best systems in the area of usability"
Test HTW Berlin, 2013
- "PlagAware identified more web sources than most of other systems
c't Test Plagiarism Search Services, 2011
Supported Platforms and Operating Systems
PlagAware is a pure web application. Thus, no installation is necessary on your workstation and no demands are made on end user devices and operating systems. PlagAware can be used on all systems provided one of the supported web browsers is available.
Supported Web Browsers
PlagAware has been tested on all major modern browsers. These include p>
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 9,
- Microsoft Edge,
- Mozilla Firefox version 4,
- Opera Software Opera version 15,
- Apple Safari version 5 and
- Google Chrome 7 or later.
Even if your web browser is not explicitly listed, functional restrictions or malfunctions are unlikely to occur, as most of the web browsers available today rely on common core modules for displaying web pages.
If you encounter display issues or malfunctions, please reach out out to PlagAware Support for further assistance.
Additional Requirements for Specific PlagAware Features
- In order to display Adobe Acrobat (PDF) plagiarism assessment reports, content reports and text comparison reports, Adobe Acrobat Reader (or equivalent tools) need to be installed on your computer. You can download Acrobat Reader on Adobe's Web Site for free.
- In order to perform plagiarism scans, document files need to be provided in one of the supported file formats. To generate these files, you need appropriate programs, such as Microsoft Word or Open Office Suite.
- For the automated monitoring of websites and the automatic detection of new pages of your website, you will need write access to your website. For more information on integration of PlagAware in your website, please consult the article installation of text monitoring.