- "The highest rated system within the test 2010 is PlagAware"
Test HTW Berlin, 2010
- "PlagAware was one of the best systems in the area of usability"
Test HTW Berlin, 2013
- "PlagAware identified more web sources than most of other systems
c't Test Plagiarism Search Services, 2011
- 10.07.2017 - Server location in Germany - why is this of imprtance for your plagiarism checks? More...
- 16.03.2017 - Further improved recognition performance with the PlagAware FullScan technology. More...
- 20.01.2017 - New functions for free plagiarism checks of text versions. More...
- 01.11.2016 - Make own forms for the submission of assignment per "Drag & Drop" available to your students and pupils!
- 15.10.2016 - The expanded PlagAware API allows the transfer of text documents from your application
- Further news...
What is PlagAware?PlagAware is an online-service offering services around the topics searching, finding, analyzing and tracing of plagiarisms. The central element of PlagAware is a search engine specialized in detecting identical contents of given texts.
PlagAware for Plagiarism Assessment and for Content Protection
The two primary application fields of the plagiarism search engine PlagAware are the plagiarism assessment of texts transmitted to PlagAware and the continuous monitoring of texts and web pages for eventual content theft.
- During the plagiarism assessment, it will be analyzed to what extent a given text is a plagiarism of already published texts and contents. It is assumed that an article, a manuscript or a home work to be checked might potentially be a plagiarism, whereas the places of finding in the web represent the utilized sources.
- The function text monitoring however regards a given text (typically the text contents of a web page) as original and regards all places of finding in conformity with it as potential plagiarisms of the monitored text or web page.
PlagAware can be used for both application fields, as the functions complement one another for both application fields and overlap for some application (e.g. for operators of article directories).